Do you want to expand your business? Come to this event to discover simple management concepts and practical tools to take your business to the next level.
The topics will include:
- an introduction to the Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS)
- the 5 key roles or “seats” in a business
- implementing EOS in your business
- a case study from a local business (TBC)
The event is free and light refreshments will be provided.
Connect@Lindfield is specifically designed for hardware startups in the devices and IoT space.
Delivered at no cost to you, the eight week intensive pre-accelerator experience will arm hardware start-ups with the business knowledge, connections and technical expertise to further refine their sustainable business model, seek funding for runway and apply for further acceleration or incubation.
Best of luck to all entrants!
Applications will open at 9:00 AM (AET) on Monday 15 October 2018.
Applications close at midnight (AET) on Friday 16th November 2018.
I will be a judge at the Entrepreneur of the year Award which will be presented by David Thodey, Chair of Jobs4NSW as well as the CSIRO on:
- Thursday November 1 at 5.30pm
- at the Sydney Startup Hub, 11-31 York St, Sydney
As well as the Award presentation, the evening will feature
- a pitching competition between companies from incubators at NSW Universities, and
- presentations by finalists in the NSW Young ICT Explorer initiative for school children.
McCullough Robertson and FB Rice, in conjunction with the NSW Government Small Business month, invite you to our Entrepreneurship Workshop. It will guide you through the challenges of setting up and growing an early-stage business.
The workshop will consist of six 30 minute sessions covering:
- Business structuring, planning and accounting;
- Keeping your house in order (from a legal perspective) and being investment ready;
- Intellectual Property (patents and trade marks);
- PR and online branding;
- Privacy 101; and
- The journey from idea to exit (nine key areas to master).
Click here for further program details.
- Will McCullough, Senior Associate | McCullough Robertson
- Ronelle Gelenhuys PhD, Senior Associate | FB Rice
- Minna Zhu, Partner | Consolid8
- Michelle Winter, Managing Director | Bango Group (Bango PR & Bango Tech PR)
- Brian Dorricott, Managing Director | Meteorical
We hope you can join us at this workshop event.
Calling local entrepreneurs! Learn how to be great, not just good
So how do you do it? Become great. Not just “good enough” but have real impact. Make your mark?
Local lean commercialisation and growth expert Brian Dorricott will show you how. This session is a must for any entrepreneur if:
1. You want to be great (not just good);
2. You need tools to save time and emotional energy; and
3. You want to know how you stack up against the “greats” of business.
By attending you will come away knowing how to empower yourself and those you work with. That’s the first step to being “great”. Australia needs you to do this!
Even better, a lucky attendees will receive a complimentary copy of Traction – the handbook for EOS.