Discover how the Science of Business can be applied to your idea.
What will happen during the session?
- You talk about your idea. (I am happy to sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement on the day if you wish).
- Prepare some questions (optional).
- I will ask a few questions.
What will you receive?
- Feedback as to whether I’ve seen the idea before (I’ve seen over 1,000 ideas over the last two decades).
- A recommendation for the next step.
This is a risk free opportunity to test your idea. There is no obligation upon you at all. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.
Having one of 30 Founder Memberships of Meteorical’s Startup Forum gives you:
- Answers to post-event questions.
- Access to event slide decks.
- Discounts on next events.
Topics covered include:
- SAFE Notes
- Capital Tables
- Employee Share Plans
- Funding without Investors
- Preparing your pitch
- Are you ESIC compliant?
As a Founder Member you have access to everything for two months at no charge and then at 50% off the standard rate of $36pm for life.
There are over 100 articles on this website and a monthly mailing list you can join to receive details of the next posts and major events in Sydney. Here are some of the top posts:
- 10 Key Pitch Slides. Based on multiple sources including Sequoia Capital and DocSend.
- Where to Pitch in Sydney. A continuously updated list of places to get your idea more well known (and even raise some funds).
- Making a Distinction between MVPs and Prototypes. What are you actually creating?
- What is your Company Purpose? Including a short quiz…
To keep updated, subscribe to our monthly newsletter:
I am preparing a manual on startup tools and am looking for your feedback in two areas. Would you buy a copy? What tools would you expect to see listed? Please click one of the buttons below and spend a minute providing me with feedback…