Discover how the Science of Business can be applied to your idea.
What will happen during the session?
- You talk about your idea. (I am happy to sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement on the day if you wish).
- Prepare some questions (optional).
- I will ask a few questions.
What will you receive?
- Feedback as to whether I’ve seen the idea before (I’ve seen over 1,000 ideas over the last two decades).
- A recommendation for the next step.
This is a risk free opportunity to test your idea. There is no obligation upon you at all. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.
Limited Founder Memberships of Meteorical’s Startup Forum are available.
- After events the experts will often answer those questions you did not ask on the night.
- Access to previous event slide deck (and discussions).
- Discounts on next events.
Topics covered include:
- SAFE Notes
- Capital Tables
- Employee Share Plans
- Funding without Investors
- Preparing your pitch
- Are you ESIC compliant?
As a Founder Member you have access to everything for a year at no charge and then at 50% off the standard rate for life.
There are over 100 articles on this website and a monthly mailing list you can join to receive details of the next posts and major events in Sydney. Here are some of the top posts:
- 10 Key Pitch Slides. Based on multiple sources including Sequoia Capital and DocSend.
- Where to Pitch in Sydney. A continuously updated list of places to get your idea more well known (and even raise some funds).
- Making a Distinction between MVPs and Prototypes. What are you actually creating?
- What is your Company Purpose? Including a short quiz…
To keep updated, subscribe to our monthly newsletter:
Matt Joy is running the Authentic Entrepreneur Masterclasses which cover the following topics: Conviction & Self-doubt, Authenticity, Story Straight, Closing, Rapport, Digital Agency, Cash flow, Legals, Testimonials, and Team & Leadership. Sign up here so that you hear about it first.